Hey everybody, Help...

Notifications
Clear all

Hey everybody, Help a new guy out?

Page 2 / 2

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I would recomend renaming the original EBOOT.BIN to something like EBOOT.BINbkp That way you always have a copy. I do that every single time I mod any game 😛 Also I would recomend upgrading to 4.81.2 Rebug 😀

Topic starter
(@I_FEAR_YE_NOT)
New RivalGamer

yeah i really need to get in the habit of making backups. Spent countless hours re-updating

Topic starter
(@I_FEAR_YE_NOT)
New RivalGamer

I would recomend renaming the original EBOOT.BIN to something like EBOOT.BINbkp That way you always have a copy. I do that every single time I mod any game :p Also I would recomend upgrading to 4.81.2 Rebug 😀

The defiance service is not available. Maybe the updater is in the actual EBOOT?

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

The defiance service is not available. Maybe the updater is in the actual EBOOT?

I'd have to look :X

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

I go by the name I_FEAR_YE_NOT. I have been an active modder but haven't until recently took it upon myself to make my own mods. There's a game called defiance and i just can not get it cracked. The problem i am having is getting netcheat with tmapi to connect. (CCAPI is just too slow) I have attempted to make a debug eboot and defiance.ppu.self but as soon as i go into a server no processes show up in ps3 debugger. when first loading the game it shows that eboot.bin is a process. I debug and attach but after i get passed the menus and into the game all processes dissapear and netcheat says not attached. any help or advice would be great. i have a few people wanting this game modded but there is no way im sitting through searching for offsets and addresses with ccapi. I would like to be the one to come up with the mods and create the first tool but i am lost. Thank you

Welcome to rivalgamer buddy

Page 2 / 2