Clear all

Help With RGH Startup

Page 4 / 4

H1Z1
(@H1Z1)

I dont know how to reflash my NAND becuase im new to RGH's

ok so go to this link and watch all vids

(@Caboose)

Sounds like a nand issue. Rebuild your nand, make sure your hdd is not disabled in xebuild, Make sure you dump your nand with SimpleNandFlasher NOT FLASH 360, that app is garbage and has corrupted more nands than I can even count. reflash your new nand image, hoping you built your nand correctly. Now try. If it continues to do so, The HDD port on your console could have a short circuit or your hdd could be corrupted/damaged. If you are not using a proper xebuild that has a proper dashlaunch work around, get one and rebuild your image with the dashlaunch fix xebuild. then your rrod could also be due to
it trying to load plugins, a certain plugin could be corrupted or damaged in some way, thus executing it incorrectly causing RROD. If nothing solves the issue, i'm sorry.

TD;LR
1. Bad plugin
2. Damaged HDD
3. Damaged port
4. Bad nand flash'

If you have tried multiple hdd's and you get the same result then it's your nand or port.

(@Caboose)

If you have no expereince with a modded console or even bothered to look up how to work one before buying one, then you should of never bought one, #1 rookie mistake of ALL TIME.

Anyways here is how to build your nand image with text tuts on how to reflash your nand and such,
How to dump & build your nand for dash 17150 | Rival Gamer Gaming Community

Page 4 / 4