Help With RGH Start...

Notifications
Clear all

Help With RGH Startup

Page 1 / 4

Topic starter
(@Vrinity)

whenever I start it up with a hard drive with files on (KV, Stealth, Mod Menus) My ring just turns red. But when I take the Hard drive out its boots up fine. I've tried 2 Different Hard drives.

Thanks in Advance! :smileeyesshut:

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
17 Replies
 NFA
(@NFA)

Im Sure Ive Read This Someone Before, Google - RROD With HHD In

H1Z1
(@H1Z1)

whenever I start it up with a hard drive with files on (KV, Stealth, Mod Menus) My ring just turns red. But when I take the Hard drive out its boots up fine. I've tried 2 Different Hard drives.

Thanks in Advance! :smileeyesshut:

happen to me like a couple of days ago what i did was tuck the hdd from console put the hdd on my pc reformat the hdd to fat32 then i put the hdd back into my console it still was red dot e7 something error so i just left it of for like 10mins bomm was back working!!! so then what i had to do was re format again on console everything was fine it may work for you 🙂

Topic starter
(@Vrinity)

Ive already tried reformatting it on my Retail, but does the exact same thing :/ It works fine until I put plugins On via Dashlaunch

H1Z1
(@H1Z1)

Ive already tried reformatting it on my Retail, but does the exact same thing :/ It works fine until I put plugins On via Dashlaunch

thats the same thing what happen me when you re format does it ask for serail number ?

Page 1 / 4