Topic starter
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer
Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

I myself purchased GTA V on PS3 and PS4, if I had a gaming PC capable of running it at the 4k with 60 FPS, I'd happily purchase it on PC too. I think the video editor is a brilliant idea, and I just wish they'd release it for consoles, but I've come to the realization that it is an exclusive feature to PC. Having an editor feature would be fun to mess around and create some cool scenes. PC also allows mods which are great fun and help take the game to that extra mile. At some point in the future I may consider purchasing the PC version along with a powerful computer to run it. 🙂

(@BreeZyHD)
New RivalGamer

In my eyes I dint see why people have got so hyped about it, it's looks like the same game there nothing much different apart from the editor, and the fact 80% off peaple will be playing it with a gaming pad instead off a mouse and keyboard because off the too many keys to press to do things lol So you might as well just play it on a console lol.

And people will not be able to mod the game like GTA 4 due to the VAC system in steam. It's already happened if I remember right some one made an RTE tool for it and soon as you activated it you got a lifetime steam ban lol. So not really worth it lol.