drawing i done for ...

Notifications
Clear all

drawing i done for a friend

Page 3 / 4

(@Gnasher)
New RivalGamer

the portrait was drawn up on a touchscreen c:

He said he drew this on a touchscreen. If he did he would have the illustrator file or even the pdf. This kid is a liar who's pretending to be more artistic that he is. If I'm going to be allowed to stay on this forum then I'm not standing for bullshit. If I see something that is full of it then I'm going to call it out. If you got a problem with that then sissies then ban me.

Venom you got a week to post the illustrator file or pdf.

Zero
(@Zero)
New RivalGamer

Give it a break, its not like he ripped the work or anything. If that was the case, i'd be right there with you, but honestly why get so worked up over this? Sure anyone who has done any kind of "graphic design" would come up with a similar conclusion as you did, but where do you get off insulting the guy, what you could have done was state what you thought it was in a respectful manner and then gave some constructive critizism.

(@Gnasher)
New RivalGamer

Give it a break, its not like he ripped the work or anything. If that was the case, i'd be right there with you, but honestly why get so worked up over this? Sure anyone who has done any kind of "graphic design" would come up with a similar conclusion as you did, but where do you get off insulting the guy, what you could have done was state what you thought it was in a respectful manner and then gave some constructive critizism.

Not my style.

VEXOM
Topic starter
(@VEXOM)
Estimable RivalGamer

actually i did draw this. if you have proof otherwise i'd like to see it 🙂 ... after i finished the drawing i scanned it into my PC with my printer then edited the rest on Photoshop. you're so wrong in so many ways.

Zero
(@Zero)
New RivalGamer

If it is a drawing nice work, can't really tell with the photoshop edits on it. But I wouldn't waste my time with Gnasher, doesn't seem like they know how to give constructive criticism.

Page 3 / 4