Call of Duty subsec...

Notifications
Clear all

Call of Duty subsections?

Page 4 / 4

(@Gnasher)
New RivalGamer

Thank you for appreciating my thoughts and input. Hope you have a great night Nekro.

GAMERTAG
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

Just add prefixes and search by prefixes for the future posts. That will stop staff from having to move posts, creating subsections and moderating multiple new sections. It makes it easier to post what you need because you just got on the subforum, pick your prefix and make your post.

When you want to find something that refers to the game you are playing you just click the prefix you want to search.

Voila, easier on everyone.

great suggestion Gnasher...

Topic starter
(@Beardyman)
New RivalGamer

Gnasher, it looks as though your idea has caught more attention, as mine seems to have gone downhill. Why don't you post a thread with your suggestion? I'll see if my one can be deleted by a member of staff.

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

Gnasher, it looks as though your idea has caught more attention, as mine seems to have gone downhill. Why don't you post a thread with your suggestion? I'll see if my one can be deleted by a member of staff.

No need 🙂
This thread has been waitlisted, and I will lock it now due to it still receiving responses. The 2 suggestions made have been taken to the management team.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

Call of duty used to have a huge amount of sections, so many it made half the time spent on the site navigating through forums. Slight exaggeration but yea.
I purposely condensed all the sections down and made prefixes to enable users a chance to slim content down. I will double check this is still the case, but it should be easy enough to understand.
A great deal of time went into doing this, and all members at the time were asked for input as to how they liked it. The vote swung in favour of how it is now.
I'm not likely to be persuaded to change it at the moment, until the amount of posts justifies it. I am however more than happy to teach any member how to use it effectively so it works for them. Just pm me.

Page 4 / 4