Call of Duty subsec...

Notifications
Clear all

Call of Duty subsections?

Page 3 / 4

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

OR OR OR You could just add prefixes then make it able to be sorted by those prefixes. A lot less work on the admins and also a lot easier to navigate.

I am not sure how to make it search by prefixes, but this is a decent solution.
Brad P S0reFinger are the guys to implement this if possible. Maybe there is an addon?

I just don't feel it gets enough posts to justify making whole new sections.

(@Gnasher)
New RivalGamer

I am not sure how to make it search by prefixes, but this is a decent solution.
Brad P S0reFinger are the guys to implement this if possible. Maybe there is an addon?

I just don't feel it gets enough posts to justify making whole new sections.

I know 7s have it and I'm sure it's just a addon to make it a lot easier. It seems like a lot easier fix then making 9 more subsections when only 2 or 3 will actually be active.

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

I know 7s have it and I'm sure it's just a addon to make it a lot easier. It seems like a lot easier fix then making 9 more subsections when only 2 or 3 will actually be active.

Alternatively we could make 2 -3 sections for the "current" games, and a section for the rest.

But I do fear one thing. There is 500 posts in that section, if we make the subsections, the staff team will have to move each one D:

We will figure something out. Thanks for the suggestions guys!

(@Gnasher)
New RivalGamer

Just add prefixes and search by prefixes for the future posts. That will stop staff from having to move posts, creating subsections and moderating multiple new sections. It makes it easier to post what you need because you just got on the subforum, pick your prefix and make your post.

When you want to find something that refers to the game you are playing you just click the prefix you want to search.

Voila, easier on everyone.

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

Just add prefixes and search by prefixes for the future posts. That will stop staff from having to move posts, creating subsections and moderating multiple new sections. It makes it easier to post what you need because you just got on the subforum, pick your prefix and make your post.

When you want to find something that refers to the game you are playing you just click the prefix you want to search.

Voila, easier on everyone.

It absolutely is.

I think this should be implemented. I will waitlist this suggestion and take it to the admin team. Thanks for your suggestion and keep it up 🙂

Page 3 / 4