Call of Duty subsec...

Notifications
Clear all

Call of Duty subsections?

Page 2 / 4

Topic starter
(@Beardyman)

-This is not a final decision, simply an input-

If you look at the dates of posts, there are very few posted.
Long periods between them. If we have sections posts would be spread very thin, leaving some sections completely empty.

I can appreciate and respect that some sections have far less posts than others, due to how long the site has been running for and with the amount of members the site currently has, of course it's going to be difficult.

In time, the rise of members who join this site, having those subsections for each COD title would be an incentive for members to start posting more. This applies to all games that may need subsections.

Only time will tell, I guess.

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted Member

Twerk Brad P S0reFinger GAMERTAG WarHeadinc What are all of your opinions on this? I can see the benefits from both sides.

Will have to wait for some more feedback on this.

Topic starter
(@Beardyman)

Twerk Brad P S0reFinger GAMERTAG WarHeadinc What are all of your opinions on this? I can see the benefits from both sides.

Will have to wait for some more feedback on this.

Of course.

I appreciate all positive and negative feedback.

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable Member

I agree.It needs to be broken down instead of cluttered up.Its confusing to some members.

(@Gnasher)

OR OR OR You could just add prefixes then make it able to be sorted by those prefixes. A lot less work on the admins and also a lot easier to navigate.

Page 2 / 4