Call of Duty: Advan...

Notifications
Clear all

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Official Discussion Thread

Page 2 / 3

(@TheDonBro)

no comment hehe...

Shh you 😉 Haha, everyone's guns are always more powerful than mine though! Real talk...

Wavy
Topic starter
(@Wavy)

How is this a con?
If anything this is a pro because you are not going against noobs with no thumbs & you are playing against people around the same skill level as you making it more competitive/entertaining, It will also make you a better player in the long run (Yes it's good playing against noobs but it gets boring stomping them 24/7).

Save the skill based matchmaking matchups for Ranked Play. When I play Pubs, I do not want to verse tryhards every single game that are of the same skill level as my tryhardness bro. I love stomping 24/7, that's the reason I play B02 and Ghosts Pubs, for those 3 K/D's and up. When I want a challenge, I will hit up the Ranked Play.

(Ranked play needs to be fixed as it is EXACTLY the same as Pubs except 4v4 at the moment)
- No guns, attachments, UAV's and such have been banned yet, people can join session in progress, there are a ton of things wrong.

(@TheDonBro)

(Ranked play needs to be fixed as it is EXACTLY the same as Pubs except 4v4 at the moment)
- No guns, attachments, UAV's and such have been banned yet, people can join session in progress, there are a ton of things wrong.

Aye that definitely needs fixing then aha! They need to patch all these glitches people are sponging off too...

Wavy
Topic starter
(@Wavy)

It seems the skill based matchmaking has disappeared? I have noticed a ton more noobs lately as they just walk around unaware of everything. I won't complain, it benefits me 😀

(@TheDonBro)

It seems the skill based matchmaking has disappeared? I have noticed a ton more noobs lately as they just walk around unaware of everything. I won't complain, it benefits me 😀

You're lucky then bud, I still get fucking recked...

Page 2 / 3