Notifications
Clear all

ARK: Project 2.0

Page 4 / 5

jacosmitza
(@jacosmitza)
New RivalGamer

Hi there,

Does this tool really work to edit saved files. I keep getting this error when launching the editor, that path there looks wonky.

Does it work with The Centre map files?

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi there,

Does this tool really work to edit saved files. I keep getting this error when launching the editor, that path there looks wonky.

Does it work with The Centre map files?

It's not meant to edit save files. The few times I tried editing the files I got hit with a corruption error. What do you mean the path looks wonky? and currently yes it'll load The Center maps, but there may be some sliht glitches. If there are please let me know!

(@GeyserGod)
New RivalGamer

It says its looking for "C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappscomin64ShooterGame.exeSavedSavedArksLocal" when it should be looking for "C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonARKShooterGameSavedSavedArksLocal"

It is the same with the profiles,
"C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappscomin64ShooterGame.exeSavedSavedArksLocalLocalPlayer.arkprofile.bkp" when it should be
"C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonARKShooterGameSavedLocalProfiles"

CryonX
(@CryonX)
New RivalGamer

It says its looking for "C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappscomin64ShooterGame.exeSavedSavedArksLocal" when it should be looking for "C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonARKShooterGameSavedSavedArksLocal"

It is the same with the profiles,
"C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappscomin64ShooterGame.exeSavedSavedArksLocalLocalPlayer.arkprofile.bkp" when it should be
"C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonARKShooterGameSavedLocalProfiles"

Same issue as this one

(@cabbagelord)
New RivalGamer

hopefully what i need

Page 4 / 5