Notifications
Clear all

ARK: Project 2.0

Page 5 / 5

Monkeytank
(@Monkeytank)
New RivalGamer

Try not to Necro-post: they probably aren't looking for people still posting on this article, so any new responses probably won't be answered.
(And, yes, I know that this post was also sort of a necro-post, but hopefully it will end all future attempts to get a response.)

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Try not to Necro-post: they probably aren't looking for people still posting on this article, so any new responses probably won't be answered.
(And, yes, I know that this post was also sort of a necro-post, but hopefully it will end all future attempts to get a response.)

Not sure I'm following you here. This tool is VERY old, hence why I released the source code to it. I doubt it will function with the latest version(s) of ARK because this was designed on much older versions of the game. I never really went back to it because other things caught my interest. So the source code is available for people to learn from 🙂

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Yep as cain stated

This is how old the tool is now.

Yavuz
(@Yavuz)
New RivalGamer

Ben gerçekten iyi arkadaşım ama bunu biraz görünür bir yere koymanızı tavsiye ederim

[[Translation from Google]]

I am a really good friend of mine, but I would recommend putting it on a slightly visible one

Page 5 / 5