Notifications
Clear all

ARK: Project 2.0

Page 1 / 5

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble Member

It's finally here! Version 2.0 of my ARK: Survival Evolved server admin tool!!! Now, just so we are clear, this IS NOT a cheat device. This is a tool for server owners to monitor their clients in a neat organized fashion. It also will give server admins a quick efficiant way of creating server.bat structures!!!! Now, I'm sure there are still some features you all want to see, and I hope you all raise your voice and let those opinions be heard down below.

A LOT of research and development went into this tool, Shoutout to the people at stackoverflow for helping answer a lot of the questions I had, and of course to this community for pushing me forward on this project. I hope you all enjoy it!!!

**Note, the Tribe tab is not in this current version. I'm still working on it :X

http://i.imgur.com/faZXwjx.pn g">

[hide]
ARK: Project 2.0 - Cain532
[/hide]
Virus Total (18/56 False Positive due to Packer used)
It's so high because this tool alters/reads multiple files at a time. Because of this and the obfuscator I used it is yielding a higher than usual "risk rating" I'll get this fixed ASAP

As a Bonus! I am providing the source code to my old ARK project to anybody who wants to poke through it 🙂 It's SUPER messy, but hopefully someone can learn a bit from it!!

[hide]
ARK Profile Viewer Source
Password = RivalGamerCain532
[/hide]
no virus scan needed, cuz it's the source code :p

23 Replies
dajunkhere
(@dajunkhere)

The link to to mega.co.nz download is invalid/removed. Can you fix it?

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble Member

The link to to mega.co.nz download is invalid/removed. Can you fix it?

Link fixed! Sorry about that. for whatevr reason Virus Protection doesn't like this tool 🙁

santy1971
(@santy1971)

Thank you. Good work. I waiting download editor profile ARK now

shelby
(@shelby)

nice :)good work

Page 1 / 5