Advanced Warfare le...

Notifications
Clear all

Advanced Warfare leaked

Page 4 / 5

(@kobe7s)

kobe7s was telling the truth. It's not hard to realize that. Oh, and about the proof part... Well, you see, you know where it was originally posted and where it was originality posted. If for what ever reason you don't know, then this content was stolen and not credited towards kobe7s.

If you want proof, look on a certain site. A moderator should always do "back ground checks" on content that has been "accused" to be stolen. If ontent has been stolen, it should be taken down if the original creator does not want it up. In this case, kobe7s does not want it to be up, he wants it to be deleted.

This content has been stolen and should not be up.

If you've heard of a certain site called Rival Gamer, then you've heard of Se7enSins. Be original, don't copy and steal other people's work. If you want it that bad, ask for permission to post it and ALWAYS credit the original creator of said content.

kobe7s is the original creator, take his content that was stolen down.

^^^^
Pretty fun because that IRC was set up by me and a buddy on 7s which WavyHD is a member of 😛

(@Nagato)

^^^^
Pretty fun because that IRC was set up by me and a buddy on 7s which WavyHD is a member of :p

Oh, yeah, I saw WavyHD's stickied thread, so WavyHD knows the content is stolen. WavyHD = proof.

Oh, and I believe you were talking to us when the irc was made.

(@Nagato)

Good work!

Explain.

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable Member

kobe7s was telling the truth. It's not hard to realize that. Oh, and about the proof part... Well, you see, you know where it was originally posted and where it was originality posted. If for what ever reason you don't know, then this content was stolen and not credited towards kobe7s.

If you want proof, look on a certain site. A moderator should always do "back ground checks" on content that has been "accused" to be stolen. If ontent has been stolen, it should be taken down if the original creator does not want it up. In this case, kobe7s does not want it to be up, he wants it to be deleted.

This content has been stolen and should not be up.

If you've heard of a certain site called Rival Gamer, then you've heard of Se7enSins. Be original, don't copy and steal other people's work. If you want it that bad, ask for permission to post it and ALWAYS credit the original creator of said content.

kobe7s is the original creator, take his content that was stolen down.

Its kinda funny how this is on almost every site on the internet and who cares who made the post. I know dang well he got his info from people and try to make the post (Like every site did) and take credit cuz they posted it. Also the game is already out. If you so much about it. You or kobe7s could have report the post and maybe it would have been taken down. I will edited the post and say this is from s7 and who made a post like this.

Wavy
(@Wavy)

Just a quick little input, kobe7s aka, Kobe on 7s is 100% the original creator of the IRC chat. While the IRC chat is obvously from Kobe's thread on 7s, this leaked information could have come from other sources even though this information was also included in Kobe's 7s thread. So we will leave it up because A, it is no longer a relevant/popular topic, B, we gave credit to Kobe in the OP, and C, removed the IRC chat link.

Page 4 / 5