Notifications
Clear all

Administrator

Page 4 / 4

S0reFinger
Topic starter
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

Let me tell you a story, about bees. But first let me tell you this, you commented on my join date and posts. They weren't 0. I didn't even have to post, I was in the middle of my application/interview process, but I posted because I wanted to.

But anyway, on to the bees. Now you might not like bees, but we need them to survive, they produce honey, and help with the whole plant life stuff that I am no expert on, but they help us survive. Now we don't help them, but if they were to die, we would help them, protect them, nurture them. Why? Because they are needed, not wanted but needed.

If you want admin, become the bee, make yourself needed, show your worth, rather than say your worth. And one day when you are needed, we will nurture you.

NameIS was correct, I was ready for an admin position on a site, I had what they were looking for, I put in my initial application, and moved through, where I had to talk with the community manager, and site owner. I was then accepted. A day later I officially received my promotion. Now, let me tell you something. I do not want someone who complains every time someone is promoted past them, you don't need moderator, the site is still small, what you can really do to help, is post, invite people, have fun.

If you are worth it, one day you will be promoted.
Become the bee :p

Brilliant... made me chuckle.

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Congrats, I don't know you but I'm sure you'll do a good job. However I can't say I agree with the way it has happened but I'm positive Mr.Tea and DubbedNav know what they're doing as I've been around here for some time now.

Also this site has a revolving door with staff, so it pays to have someone who wont bail out so easily.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I see this as maybe a shot fired towards myself and those who have resigned recently. That may not be the case however the word "bail" makes it seem that way...

Zero
(@Zero)
New RivalGamer

I mean in general, since I've registered here and before , I've not seen a stable staff apart from glitchy and dubbed, it's not a jab at anyone just a factual statement of how it's been here. As for before I heard of this place, I can't say if that was the case as well. I don't really talk to anyone here aside from the admins so I have no opinion about anyone.

S0reFinger
Topic starter
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

I mean in general, since I've registered here and before , I've not seen a stable staff apart from glitchy and dubbed, it's not a jab at anyone just a factual statement of how it's been here. As for before I heard of this place, I can't say if that was the case as well. I don't really talk to anyone here aside from the admins so I have no opinion about anyone.

Its not been stable in the last 6 months, not in the slightest. I think a few people here would appreciate how difficult it is to keep staff that are not getting paid and getting bored....

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

Firstly,I havent left.I have my reasons not to.That postsabout staff leaving can strike a problem.

Page 4 / 4