Notifications
Clear all

Administrator

Page 2 / 4

Zero
(@Zero)
New RivalGamer

There are various ways of getting admins not just getting them from within the community. Hiring an admin from outside from an admin community is a great way to be sure you get someone who knows what they are doing, not just someone who just wants to be admin because its "cool".

It takes a bit of work to actually run and admin a site, although admins should also post create discussion there are things in the back end that need to be taken care of, especially for newer sites and sites that have larger communities that they must compete with. I've been on here for a while now, I help with the design work, but do you see me complaining about a new admin? No. I admin 2 sites and it isn't easy, not to say someone can't be a natural at it, but you must really want to do it and do it right and have some experience with communities to even be considered for an admin position.

Congrats to Nekrotic, thanks for offering to help out Rival Gamer m8 :bro fist:

*edit:

Also this site has a revolving door with staff, so it pays to have someone who wont bail out so easily.

(@Ghost)
New RivalGamer

you dont no the story where he came from bro dont jump the gun

I don't give a damn where he's from it's unfar for the rest who is working hard for this site to get better. Even more worster!

GAMERTAG
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

I don't give a damn where he's from it's unfar for the rest who is working hard for this site to get better. Even more worster!

like i said you dont now the facts wait for the reply from him im sure he will prove himself

(@Ghost)
New RivalGamer

like i said you dont now the facts wait for the reply from him im sure he will prove himself

I don't give a damn, this website is very easy to work on, i know php/C++/C#/html, not very hard, oh i have my own booster too. 😮 same shit! dose that make people admin right away, stupid....

GAMERTAG
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

There are various ways of getting admins not just getting them from within the community. Hiring an admin from outside from an admin community is a great way to be sure you get someone who knows what they are doing, not just someone who just wants to be admin because its "cool".

It takes a bit of work to actually run and admin a site, although admins should also post create discussion there are things in the back end that need to be taken care of, especially for newer sites and sites that have larger communities that they must compete with. I've been on here for a while now, I help with the design work, but do you see me complaining about a new admin? No. I admin 2 sites and it isn't easy, not to say someone can't be a natural at it, but you must really want to do it and do it right and have some experience with communities to even be considered for an admin position.

Congrats to Nekrotic, thanks for offering to help out Rival Gamer m8 :bro fist:

*edit:

Also this site has a revolving door with staff, so it pays to have someone who wont bail out so easily.

thank you for your respective comment very right

Page 2 / 4