Zombies Resource Gs...

Notifications
Clear all

Zombies Resource Gsc Injector Error [Help Needed]

Topic starter
(@oxzy65)
New RivalGamer

whats up members today am asking for help on my rtm tool ...

basically am trying to make a zombie injector by calling the gsc from the rtm resources..

when I injected the gsc...... it was fine till I press start and soon as it got to number 0 it freezes my ps3?
I have a multiplayer one and works fine and used the same method but changed the offsets...
heres the source part whats inside the button maybe some can help and point out my errors or is there more to be added...

byte[] buffer = new byte[4];
buffer[0] = 0x10;
buffer[1] = 4;
PS3.SetMemory(0x140c2d0, buffer);
PS3.SetMemory(0x140c4f8, Resources.evilrise);

if anyone knows please help would be great 🙂

skype - oxzy65

or please commemt below thanks

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

basically am trying to make a zombie injector by calling the gsc from the rtm resources..

when I injected the gsc...... it was fine till I press start and soon as it got to number 0 it freezes my ps3?
I have a multiplayer one and works fine and used the same method but changed the offsets...
heres the source part whats inside the button maybe some can help and point out my errors or is there more to be added...

buffer[0] = 0x10;
buffer[1] = 4;

skype - oxzy65

Well your first problem is using cracked source code 😉 Fixing that it should look something like

byte[] buffer = { 0x10, 0x04, 0x00, 0x00 };

Now, I'm assuming the problem is with Resources.evilrise? I'm not sure if this is RPC call or if it's a byte array. If it's an RPC call, then you are going to need a lot more work, if it's byte[] then there must be something wrong with the array, or you have the wrong address.

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

buffer[0] = 0x10;
buffer[1] = 4;

skype - oxzy65

Check this out

as long as you're willing to get your hands dirty, here is a good base for you to start from to go towards fixing your stuff

Topic starter
(@oxzy65)
New RivalGamer

thanks and i will see if the code work with the way you shown me but am sure it been done before without a rpc

invu
(@invu)
New RivalGamer

Hello. What file are you trying to inject? Like is it _clientids.gsc or nah?