Notifications
Clear all

Why should you advertise Rival Gamer?

Arro
 Arro
Topic starter
(@Arro)
Trusted RivalGamer

Hello in this thread I will be telling YOU, why YOU should advertise Rival Gamer.

1. We are site with only 8000 members so the earlier you join the more RG XP you can earn, and more likes. And stand out for being well known.

2. Get praise for good work. Sites such as TTG, NGU are far to big to get credit for your work and both sites are full of leeches. Here you will receive feedback from staff aswell as normal members.

3. We have a working XP SYSTEM, which many sites do not have, this is to help reach goals of earning XP

4. You and your friends could become famous on Rival Gamer. As Rival Gamer, continues to grow daily. More people will know you!

5. Spam accounts, advertisers, are banned instantly. We monitor everyone who signs up and I personally send them a greetings message if they are online. So I get to know the user and tell them not to download something and then run away.

6. We have a good time!

Thankyou for reading. Hope you refer some new members, also you get RG XP when you successfully refer somebody!!!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

On S0re I had an old thread about advertising.@Brad P any idea what happened to it?There were some good points in it plus there were ideas on advertising.Advertisng for us has to have money set forth.

Izaya Orihara
(@Izaya Orihara)
Eminent RivalGamer

This is good 🙂 I am still getting familiar within the gaming forum world but this site definitely has a lot of unexplored potential and new members waiting to find it!