Notifications
Clear all

What's your input?

Topic starter
(@SewerToast)
New RivalGamer

So before you read this. No I am not suicidal lol, just really straight up thinking about it and wondering.
Now why are we on earth? Why do we do what we do in life when we do wrong or we are in a bad place, we all find something to cope with to make it seem better when it's really not. We grow up as kids to learn what we will work for in the future, and the small time we have to hangout is just to make it seem "Okay" when we grow up and think on it. Why not have stuff that ran it's self, still work but not as much as some people do. Why do we hinder between options when it can be bad or good? I think we try to think of what is good but also want to do the opposite. Why? Because it may be more fun than doing the right thing. So why do we actually think about this stuff? Why were we trained this way to think like this and live this kind of lifestyle?

~ Don't even know why this came up but I figured why not get something really technical to talk about 😉

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable RivalGamer

So before you read this. No I am not suicidal lol, just really straight up thinking about it and wondering.
Now why are we on earth? Why do we do what we do in life when we do wrong or we are in a bad place, we all find something to cope with to make it seem better when it's really not. We grow up as kids to learn what we will work for in the future, and the small time we have to hangout is just to make it seem "Okay" when we grow up and think on it. Why not have stuff that ran it's self, still work but not as much as some people do. Why do we hinder between options when it can be bad or good? I think we try to think of what is good but also want to do the opposite. Why? Because it may be more fun than doing the right thing. So why do we actually think about this stuff? Why were we trained this way to think like this and live this kind of lifestyle?

~ Don't even know why this came up but I figured why not get something really technical to talk about 😉

because we are really humans controlled by hamsters not the other way round lol

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

Humans and weird.. The way the world works, and the way life works. Everything is weird. But no one ever thinks anything about it.

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Lifes pretty shitty when you think about it, we grow up hearing our parents complain about their jobs and how hard life is when you're an adult. but you don't see that side to it when you're young. However once you become an adult yourself, you start to realize how hard life is and how shitty it can be. Some of struggle financially and can't enjoy life due to not being able to afford stuff. We work to pay bills and live a long life you're not happy with. It's weird how it works.

(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

The life cycle:
Kid - Care free
Teen - Love life is a disaster.
Adult: Bills, Job, and possible spouse and kids.
Die.
Might as well enjoy the ride while we're still on it.