Notifications
Clear all

Whats up GT it's Genocide here!

Genocide
Topic starter
(@Genocide)
New RivalGamer

Hello everyone my names Matt but honestly everyone calls me Matty J i am a 20 year old from New York i was born on 4/20(; I am currently single but not for long! I attended college in NY soon to go back once i get some things figured out. also my main interests are gaming, modding, music, going out having a good time with friends, and overall i am just a chill person who likes to help people out. i'm and easy person to talk to and get along with. So this concludes my intro to you guys at Rival Gamer! See ya!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
 Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Welcome man! Nice little intro. Hope everything is to your liking at Rival Gamer!

(@Joshy)
New RivalGamer

Welcome Matt.
Glad you are joining us here.

(@Liamh4x)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to Gamtec, Read the rules and stay active and ill see you around <3

(@Legless)
New RivalGamer

Hello everyone my names Matt but honestly everyone calls me Matty J i am a 20 year old from New York i was born on 4/20(; I am currently single but not for long! I attended college in NY soon to go back once i get some things figured out. also my main interests are gaming, modding, music, going out having a good time with friends, and overall i am just a chill person who likes to help people out. i'm and easy person to talk to and get along with. So this concludes my intro to you guys at Rival Gamer! See ya!

Welcome to the site, Matty J. Wow, wish I was born there. I hope to see you around, make sure you read the rules and have fun.