Notifications
Clear all

Wazzzzzzzzzzup

Shahrad
Topic starter
(@Shahrad)
New RivalGamer

Hi my name is shahrad and im new to this community and Im trying to find some Grand theft auto 5 and black ops 3 content.
Thank you for reading and peace.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi my name is shahrad and im new to this community and Im trying to find some Grand theft auto 5 and black ops 3 content.

You came to the right place dude congrats! 😀

Welcome aboard mate and if you ever needed anything do not hesitate to contact me or any other staff member. 😉

Have fun!

ItzDannyBoii
(@ItzDannyBoii)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello & Welcome to RG hope you enjoy your stay here with, feel free to contact me or any of the staff team 🙂
make sure to check the rules & FAQs <3

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey Shahrad if you need help with GTA or any kinda COD content let me know, Welcome to Rival Gamer (y) any questions or concerns pm iamLegacyy7 or any of my fellow staff members

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Welcome, this forum has great content, you are the few of lucky individuals who has found the secret hidden content that this community has to offer.
I admire your profile picture, now we know slippers can talk.