WavyHD's Free S...

Notifications
Clear all

WavyHD's Free Signatures | Animations | Thread Cover Images Service! (OPEN)

Page 1 / 2

Wavy
Topic starter
(@Wavy)

Hey guys! I am very new to the graphic arts department, but I am looking to get some practice in image editing programs and such. So to do this, I am offering a free service to create images for your signature, or cover images for any threads you guys may have. Just follow the general format of what you want, and I will PM you with details 🙂

Signature/Animated Signature:

A signature is the area below every post you make that adds a little bit of personal flair to your profile without having to be on your actual profile. My signature is located below and was made by yours truly. Signatures will be the around the same size, depending on what you want.

Request Format:
- Theme/Certain image?
- Color(s)?
- Certain font(s)?
- What do you want it to say?
- Anything else?

Cover Image:
Cover images are images that give your important threads a creative look. You will find this thread's cover image at the top of this post. Cover images will be relatively the same size, depending on what you want.

Request Format:
- Occasion?
- Examples would be lobbies, services, etc.
- Color(s)?
- Certain font(s)?
- What do you want it to say?
- Anything else?

Thank you and I will try to get to your requests ASAP!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
 Wavy
Topic starter
(@Wavy)

Bump, shop is open!

(@Skrtt)

-Theme/Certain image?: Not sure if you know this anime called Sword Art Online, but that theme and I don't really have a certain image to provide.

-Color(s)?: Blue and black.

-Certain font(s)?: Same font as "MAN OF STEEL".

-What do you want it to say?: Skrtt

-Anything else?: If you can do this animation, can you make my name "Skrtt" light from blue to a lighter blue like it says on your "Dewanddoritos.com" sig?

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable Member

Awesome service man!

(@iiDino)

Good luck..

Page 1 / 2