Notifications
Clear all

Visual improvements

Xraz
Topic starter
(@Xraz)
New RivalGamer

in my opinion it would look better if you did something about the tabs because they're all on the right side and there is a gap on the left of them also the Rival Gamer logo looks weird maybe you should make it like the size of a signature so it would stretch all the way to the other side and maybe add more color to it it's kinda dull looking so it would also not be the same color as the top bar these are all my opinions oh and why is the log out button all the way to the right it would be better if it was together with the alerts and all the stuff 😛

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
 Zero
(@Zero)
New RivalGamer

Logo is that size due to the subnav and responsive nature of Xenforo, I could make it longer but it would throw off other parts of the navigation. Previously I had the logo and the word "Rival Gamer" was on the navbar.

The log out, I honestly didn't take it into account, I will look into setting it up in the visitors tab.

Xraz
Topic starter
(@Xraz)
New RivalGamer

Logo is that size due to the subnav and responsive nature of Xenforo, I could make it longer but it would throw off other parts of the navigation. Previously I had the logo and the word "Rival Gamer" was on the navbar.

The log out, I honestly didn't take it into account, I will look into setting it up in the visitors tab.

np thanks for looking at this

Zero
(@Zero)
New RivalGamer

Fixed the log out, for members it will be on the right hand side. It is now on the same line as the others, will look into moving it to the left, but waindigo didn't really leave much of a css area to work with.