USB modification he...

Notifications
Clear all

USB modification help please (halo3)

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Wailmart)
New RivalGamer

Hello there,I had just started up gaming again I was away on vacation for just under a year an boy a lot has changed since than there's jtags oh most every lobby I play gta or halo3 an quite a few are my good pals I'm always playing with, they leaked that I can do the same using a sub but they are not quite sure the specs an req needed do so I heard it's easy as download too your sub an transfer the files too your system, I'm just looking for auto aim nothin fancy like flying an speed boosts, I had played halo since the Stone Age an these mods are interesting too me as last time I was playin you never saw no modder on h3 , if you have any information please post below or even message me which may be even more helpful thanks for your time.
Rich
Aka Wailmart

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
8 Replies
 Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

To my knowledge, there is no way you can achieve those kinds of mods using only a usb. The only USB mods for Halo 3 I know of are campaign mods and modding maps/theater films. You must have either an RGH or a JTAG for auto aim and such.

Topic starter
(@Wailmart)
New RivalGamer

Know any solid site I may purchase one these already modded into the console there buddy ? Thanks for the helps aswell guess I need get another console if that's the case !!(:

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Know any solid site I may purchase one these already modded into the console there buddy ? Thanks for the helps aswell guess I need get another console if that's the case !!:)

Yeah, I hear TheTechGame has the best JTAG/RGH consoles available for purchase. I personally have not dealt with them before.

(@Zeugato)
New RivalGamer

To my knowledge, there is no way you can achieve those kinds of mods using only a usb. The only USB mods for Halo 3 I know of are campaign mods and modding maps/theater films. You must have either an RGH or a JTAG for auto aim and such.

Hello there,I had just started up gaming again I was away on vacation for just under a year an boy a lot has changed since than there's jtags oh most every lobby I play gta or halo3 an quite a few are my good pals I'm always playing with, they leaked that I can do the same using a sub but they are not quite sure the specs an req needed do so I heard it's easy as download too your sub an transfer the files too your system, I'm just looking for auto aim nothin fancy like flying an speed boosts, I had played halo since the Stone Age an these mods are interesting too me as last time I was playin you never saw no modder on h3 , if you have any information please post below or even message me which may be even more helpful thanks for your time.
Rich
Aka Wailmart

It's possible to unlock everything and all that jazz with a USB.

OP: Tutorial - Unlock All (Including Hidden & DLC) Armor, Visors, Weapons, Camos, Abilities, Stances, Emblems (USB) | Rival Gamer

Page 1 / 2