Ultimate MW3 recove...

Notifications
Clear all

Ultimate MW3 recovery tool by TylerMods V4.9 {REMASTERED}

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hello Rival Gamer! I am so excited to release my v4.9 remaster. This tool has been designed to make account modding on MW3 so much easier and has features no other tool has! I wanna go ahead and say huge thanks to @Cain532 . This wouldn't have been possible without him. I hope this tool helps each and every one of you out. If you have questions or suggestions or problems, let me know! I will post my contact information at the bottom of this thread as it is also on the "Connection" tab inside the tool. I have no intentions to make any money from this, i do it for you. For all the modders out there I know you would probably want screenshots here on the post but i would like you to just wait and see it when you download it lol... if you think i am wrong for doing that then let me know ill make some screenshots. 🙂

Download :
[hide]Click here to download[/hide]

Virus scan : Click here to head over to Virus Total

Before you guys freak out, the 2 / 56 is due to encryption. I have explained why i encrypted it inside a "READ ME".

Contact me :
Kik : xNextGenPatches
Discord : TylerMods#6528
Email : @gmail.com">dexrtertm@gmail.com
Rival Gamer PM : I do not recommend this method if you want a fast response.

My most active method is Kik. I am always on there. (Phone, notifications xD easy life)

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

Btw congratulations about your project man so appreciated, will give it a try tomorrow. I recommend you to change your protection if you dont want to get your tool decompiled. Good job mate!

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Great job dude and nice looking tool, keep up the good work.

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

Great job dude and nice looking tool, keep up the good work.

Btw congratulations about your project man so appreciated, will give it a try tomorrow. I recommend you to change your protection if you dont want to get your tool decompiled. Good job mate!

Thanks so much guys i'm so glad ya'll like it 😀 😀 Also CroNoX i am open to anything you have to suggest for me 🙂 Message me on Skype or Discord if you have either 🙂 <3

anxify
(@anxify)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hello Rival Gamer! I am so excited to release my v4.5 remaster. This tool has been designed to make account modding on MW3 so much easier and has features no other tool has! I wanna go ahead and say huge thanks to Cain532. This wouldn't have been possible without him. I hope this tool helps each and every one of you out. If you have questions or suggestions or problems, let me know! I will post my contact information at the bottom of this thread as it is also on the "Connection" tab inside the tool. I have no intentions to make any money from this, i do it for you. For all the modders out there I know you would probably want screenshots here on the post but i would like you to just wait and see it when you download it lol... if you think i am wrong for doing that then let me know ill make some screenshots. 🙂

Download :
Hidden content cannot be quoted.

Virus scan : Click here to head over to Virus Total

Before you guys freak out, the 2 / 56 is due to encryption. I have explained why i encrypted it inside a "READ ME".

Contact me :
Kik : xNextGenPatches
Discord : TylerMods#6528
Email : @gmail.com">dexrtertm@gmail.com
Rival Gamer PM : I do not recommend this method if you want a fast response.

My most active method is Kik. I am always on there. (Phone, notifications xD easy life)

Nice bud, Keep it up :p