Ultimate Free XBLS ...

Notifications
Clear all

Ultimate Free XBLS For JTAG/RGH [UN-Shared KV Still Going 50+ Days]

Page 4 / 12

(@Teufel Hunden)

Ok. I have to get that CPUkey.bin. Thanks!

The cpukey.bin is not needed but I like to have it.

H1Z1
(@H1Z1)

Hello! Today I give to you the ultimate of free XBLS, this offline stealth is so good! I have been on the same KV for 27 days now, and still going strong. Whilst you all waist money on servers, yes they're good and have some other features. These offline files always work and are never down so you can game and game for whenever you want. Absolutley free.

This download and setup I put together is exactly what I use now for my RGH. All you need to buy is an UN-shared KV every now and again... Its using JRPCv2, wich most RTE's being made are developed using.

Everything you need is in the .RAR file, so follow the instructions and you will get it right 100%. I will also put intructions in a spoiler underneath the download below.

Hidden content cannot be quoted.
Virus Scan

IMPORTANT: USE USB AND XEX MENU TO TRANSFER NOT NEIGHBORHOOD!!

Basically, what you need to do is put ALL these files on HDD ROOT.
(not the folder, just the files individually).
Then you now use JRPC.ini to set plugins not launch.ini.
This stops KV's being stolen using others .xex files.
Leave launch.ini the way it is unless you want to add RPC.xex
Even Debug.txt wants to go on HDD ROOT, but not Instructions.txt

to be honest bro xblse stealth is shit the most i ever lasted was 2 days but know im using xpg offline files and i am now on my 20th day on my unshared kv go test it out yourself here where you can download it bro (17150) XPG Offline FIiles w/ Download | Rival Gamer Gaming Community

Topic starter
(@TheDonBro)

to be honest bro xblse stealth is **** the most i ever lasted was 2 days but know im using xpg offline files and i am now on my 20th day on my unshared kv go test it out yourself here where you can download it bro (17150) XPG Offline FIiles w/ Download | Rival Gamer Gaming Community

Are you for real? This is XPG files... I said XBLS not XBLS'E'. You really think I would last 37 days on XBLS'E'.

H1Z1
(@H1Z1)

Relax man my mistake sorry
Xbls offline file are the same as xpg offline file just edited HV.bin with xbls as xnotify

Topic starter
(@TheDonBro)

Relax man my mistake sorry
Xbls offline file are the same as xpg offline file just edited HV.bin with xbls as xnotify

Yeah I never meant to mean anything bad, just looks like I was flaming... XBLS is just a short word for saying 'Xbox Live Stealth'. XBLSE is an actual server named 'Xbox Live Stealth Emulation'.

Page 4 / 12