Notifications
Clear all

Trusted Hoster

Page 2 / 2

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

I would like more feedback on this suggestion before anything will be done.

Please note,a verification system is already in place.

(@SewerToast)
New RivalGamer

I think this would be a great idea as newer members can easily find trusted hosters without having to look at stickies because sometimes those can get backed up if I am right? I think a way to earn it is to meet requirements from x amount of vouchers on the site and atleast one staff member having it done to them(dummy account) as well with being a member here and selling(Not as a trusted hoster) so they get there rep up and people recommend him on the site etc.

Zeus
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

I think this would be a great idea as newer members can easily find trusted hosters without having to look at stickies because sometimes those can get backed up if I am right? I think a way to earn it is to meet requirements from x amount of vouchers on the site and atleast one staff member having it done to them(dummy account) as well with being a member here and selling(Not as a trusted hoster) so they get there rep up and people recommend him on the site etc.

Stickied threads can't be pushed down or lost within the clutter of new threads as stickied threads go above everything and don't move (Hence the name "Stickied").
Isn't this a little bit pointless? I mean we have the services section which only verified members can use essentially making them "Trusted Hosters".

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

Denied.

Page 2 / 2