Thoughts on the new...

Notifications
Clear all

Thoughts on the new Hunger Games?

Topic starter
(@Legless)
New RivalGamer

I think it's going to be amazing, following the trailer. What do you guys think?

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
 Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

You should link the trailer for users to view! Seems like only a few months ago the 2nd one came out... I think it looks pretty good. It is no longer the actual games though, it is now a war between the districts and the capital.

Topic starter
(@Legless)
New RivalGamer

You should link the trailer for users to view! Seems like only a few months ago the 2nd one came out... I think it looks pretty good. It is no longer the actual games though, it is now a war between the districts and the capital.

Updated, thank you. I like how that has happened, we've seen enough hunger games in that aspect.

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Updated, thank you. I like how that has happened, we've seen enough hunger games in that aspect.

Surely I wasn't saying it was a bad thing they switched the plot though. I do not think they could put in anything different than what was already shown in the first two that were based on the games themselves.

Topic starter
(@Legless)
New RivalGamer

Surely I wasn't saying it was a bad thing they switched the plot though. I do not think they could put in anything different than what was already shown in the first two that were based on the games themselves.

Oh no I know, I agree with the plot though. I totally agree.