Teen Shot Gamer Ove...

Notifications
Clear all

Teen Shot Gamer Over PS4

Topic starter
(@Joshy)
New RivalGamer

It is Always suggested to never meet in a secluded place or inviting people to your home. As a buyer or a seller think about bringing someone with you when ever you are about to make some sort of exchange.
Not sure if you guys know Zeitz but he was known as "Phobos" in the gaming community. A friend posted a YouTube video in homage. He went to a parking lot to meet a buyer. The potential buyers, seated in a car, allegedly tried to grab the gaming machine from him. During the struggle a gun was allegedly fired by a 16-year-old girl in the car. It went through her alleged accomplice's hand and then through Zeitz's chest. Chat about your weird, worst or even the good exchanges you have done in public or with a total stranger.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I Sold someone $100 Worth of weed, the guy was creepy as shit and looked like he just got done killing 1000 kids in a hospital and was about to blow up the lot we were in, that day was on February 2014 on a Sunday, weirdest fucken day of my life

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

F*cked up.... I have no stories. I bought a weight bench/squat rack from an older gentlemen, was Ex-Army. Pleasant experience! No bad stories though.

Topic starter
(@Joshy)
New RivalGamer

I Sold someone $100 Worth of weed, the guy was creepy as **** and looked like he just got done killing 1000 kids in a hospital and was about to blow up the lot we were in, that day was on February 2014 on a Sunday, weirdest fucken day of my life

That's funny, you actually put the date in there and everything.
Maybe there was an incident like that, somewhere.

F*cked up.... I have no stories. I bought a weight bench/squat rack from an older gentlemen, was Ex-Army. Pleasant experience! No bad stories though.

Army guys are nice, try to get everything done quick and smooth.