Talk to staff and a...

Notifications
Clear all

Talk to staff and admin issues!

Page 4 / 5

(@BreeZyHD)

I can see the plus side and down side to it.

It gets frustrating for admin/staff getting PM all the time about simple problems that all staff member could help with.

But say you just want to talk to a admin/staff member in private about personal or about another staff member, then it better in a PM not the forums for every staff member to read lol.

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable Member

I can see the plus side and down side to it.

It gets frustrating for admin/staff getting PM all the time about simple problems that all staff member could help with.

But say you just want to talk to a admin/staff member in private about personal or about another staff member, then it better in a PM not the forums for every staff member to read lol.

Hit the nail with the hammer.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

I will put a list of staff members in the support section and leave it like that for the time being.

(@Brad P)

The day I joined.

No from what I can remember Bot asked you to be moderator. You was 50/50 about it. Due to you thinking you might be a diet mod over at the dark side. Within 1 or 2 hours of all this you decided to decline the offer to you. Tbh I had no idea who you was only judging on what Bot told me.

But anyway its no biggy we have plenty of staff right now. Until we have more active members there won't be any new staff 🙂

Zero
(@Zero)

It can be done, Russ and Steve over at pixel exit have done it, i think they use Simple Forms to do it though.

Page 4 / 5