Talk to staff and a...

Notifications
Clear all

Talk to staff and admin issues!

Page 3 / 5

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable Member

What he is meaning is have a forum or sub-forum which only the member can see/post (For example if nagato posted a thread in talk to staff none of the other members would be able to see it apart from staff).
I agree it could be useful in the future

If there is a plug-in for that then i would then say I agree that we could use a sub forum for members to contact staff members. Im still fuzzy about this post so everyone could be happy on both sides

Zeus
(@Zeus)

If there is a plug-in for that then i would then say I agree that we could use a sub forum for members to contact staff members. Im still fuzzy about this post so everyone could be happy on both sides

I know you can make forums private.. Don't ask me how or if its a plug-in though haha 😀

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable Member

I know you can make forums private.. Don't ask me how or if its a plug-in though haha 😀

lol I mean you can make one without plug-ins. Im saying tho. It kinda has a point. Dont get me wrong its a good idea but needs a plan out. Just cant have a sub forum on the site if its going to stay empty and people are just going to pm staff

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

What he is meaning is have a forum or sub-forum which only the member can see/post (For example if nagato posted a thread in talk to staff none of the other members would be able to see it apart from staff).
I agree it could be useful in the future

Right. Ok. Now I understand.

Keep it to a PM. Finding staff is easy through notable members.

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable Member

Right. Ok. Now I understand.

Keep it to a PM. Finding staff is easy through notable members.

Some people do not go to the link. Might as well make a forum in the support area of all the staff members.
It would be easier then them looking for the Notable Members page under the members tab.
Just saying.

Page 3 / 5