/Suggestion GameTec...

Notifications
Clear all

/Suggestion GameTech in Forum

(@Anonymous)

I believe that the name of the forum was changed from Rival Gamerh to Rival Gamer, but I think you guys forgot to change this little thing.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
(@Teufel Hunden)

This website had a this website had a lot of reconstruction to it in the past year. Yes we used to be Rival Gamer a long time ago. But it was eventually decided that the name would be "Rival Gamer". I assume to represent the figurative sore thumbs you get from playing games. Nekrotic ,Brad P, and Twerk. Twerk, you should have the permission to change it if Brad or Nekrotic doesn't have the time to do it. A lot of things still haven't been changed to Rival Gamer. A lot of stuff was looked over. In the rules, it still says "Rival Gamer" and that still has yet to be changed. Thank you for pointing this out.

(@Doctor Who)

This website had a this website had a lot of reconstruction to it in the past year. Yes we used to be Rival Gamer a long time ago. But it was eventually decided that the name would be "Rival Gamer". I assume to represent the figurative sore thumbs you get from playing games. Nekrotic ,Brad P, and Twerk. Twerk, you should have the permission to change it if Brad or Nekrotic doesn't have the time to do it. A lot of things still haven't been changed to Rival Gamer. A lot of stuff was looked over. In the rules, it still says "Rival Gamer" and that still has yet to be changed. Thank you for pointing this out.

No Problem. I wasn't really sure or anything so I just pointed it out.

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable Member

There is a lot that still says Rival Gamer haha. Brad P Get to work! Haha 😉

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

I am reopening this, so anyone who sees Rival Gamerh around the forum can report it.