So some major shit ...

Notifications
Clear all

So some major shit went down today

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

So my cousin walks in the door after she got off of school and said that she saw a girl tied up with duct tape in her mouth in a car that was stopped at a light. She didn't know that she could call out to 911 since her phone isn't turned on. We called the cops as we were going to the place she saw it at. Luckily she saw the girl clearly and just saw that the driver was white. She got a description of the vehicle of the vehicle and put a city wide search on the vehicle. It sucks that she had to go through that so young, I've seen some fucked up things in my life and someone her age (15) should not see that. I hope they find that young woman that was in the car.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
9 Replies
(@Project Wee)
New RivalGamer

So my cousin walks in the door after she got off of school and said that she saw a girl tied up with duct tape in her mouth in a car that was stopped at a light. She didn't know that she could call out to 911 since her phone isn't turned on. We called the cops as we were going to the place she saw it at. Luckily she saw the girl clearly and just saw that the driver was white. She got a description of the vehicle of the vehicle and put a city wide search on the vehicle. It sucks that she had to go through that so young, I've seen some ****** up things in my life and someone her age (15) should not see that. I hope they find that young woman that was in the car.

man that's nuts

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

So my cousin walks in the door after she got off of school and said that she saw a girl tied up with duct tape in her mouth in a car that was stopped at a light. She didn't know that she could call out to 911 since her phone isn't turned on. We called the cops as we were going to the place she saw it at. Luckily she saw the girl clearly and just saw that the driver was white. She got a description of the vehicle of the vehicle and put a city wide search on the vehicle. It sucks that she had to go through that so young, I've seen some ****** up things in my life and someone her age (15) should not see that. I hope they find that young woman that was in the car.

I agree... That is not a good thing to see. I really hope that girl is found.

(@Project Wee)
New RivalGamer

I agree

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

man that's nuts

Yeah it is.

So do I man.

Page 1 / 2