Notifications
Clear all

Staff Members, We neeed to talk...

Page 2 / 3

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Nice post. I will try to help you guys as much as i can. I didnt join the staff team for nothing hehe (y)

Vexx
 Vexx
(@Vexx)
Honorable RivalGamer

Nice Post Cain. I have very much about thinking I share some of the cheats but in Prime section, I mean that the people would also Prime membership also i should show intresse and bought it but know the tools or SPRX menu with verification key a lot more sense to make which is only accessible for Prime Members but nevertheless it is your decision if I would even some chests in Prime i share it. Some RG Members ask me if I can be a RTM Tool make for x any game unfortunately have in the area no idea. I am always open to something new to learn. I will still give my best.

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Nice Post Cain. I have very much about thinking I share some of the cheats but in Prime section, I mean that the people would also Prime membership also i should show intresse and bought it but know the tools or SPRX menu with verification key a lot more sense to make which is only accessible for Prime Members but nevertheless it is your decision if I would even some chests in Prime i share it. Some RG Members ask me if I can be a RTM Tool make for x any game unfortunately have in the area no idea. I am always open to something new to learn. I will still give my best.

Then you Vexx, and if you ever want help learning how to build an rtm let me know!!

ItzDannyBoii
(@ItzDannyBoii)
Reputable RivalGamer

Nice post, i'm back with a bang, sorry had a lot of computer issues and its a nightmare trying to use it on my phone 😀

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Nice post, i'm back with a bang, sorry had a lot of computer issues and its a nightmare trying to use it on my phone 😀

Haha im so used to it on my phone!

Page 2 / 3