Staff Evaluation - ...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Evaluation - June 2016

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble Member

Alright everyone, here are the evaluation results for the month of June.

iAmLegacyy7 Keep up the activity 🙂 Greatly appreciated!
We spoke before about moderating, just remember you need to give the other moderators a chance to act. If they see that you are doing ALL of the work, they will be less inclined to do it themselves.

Developer is no longer with us sad to say, other staff cuts will be coming down as well. Felony was with us for a short time but was not part of this evaluation.

KranK, I know you are working on some big projects, but lets try to make some more threads this month! Maybe whip out some tutorials and so forth. I would also like to see a bit more moderating from you in the future. The mod log is super low :X

Rivalz Good work with Posts, we would like to see more however.

TehShooter is no longer a member of staff,

Vexx Thank you for your posts!

Cain532 I notice I am barely meeting minimums :X and and as far as making threads, I need to be more active. so I will take note of that for myself.

I Like Women good work posting, I've seen you interacting with multiple members in introductions which is always great, need more posting though 😉

So, what we can all take away from this; We need to be more active. Especially since we are the staff that keeps this site running! To boost thread count, i want everyone to consider creating tutorials, maybe look into building some content of your own to upload!

We will be adding more staff members in the near future. Cyb3r has been very busy but once he gets back we will handle things appropriately.

Consider this a warning to you all. Obviously we all have things we need to work on, and they MUST be taken care of. If you are having issues meeting your quota's please contact myself or Cyb3r and we will work something out or give you the assistance you need, or in worse case, remove you from our staff team.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble Member

I honestly don't even have to do much moderation since Legacy has the exact same timezone as me. Lucky me, lmao . . . I remember doing lots of moderation back in the days where it would only be me online and look after the forums and watch over. But now, every time I'm on . . . I see Legacy on xD. It became a habit to see him on, and see him do most of 80% job for other staff while the rest of low rank moderator staff have lately been more inactive due to lack of threads to moderate. I really am seeing the end of low-end of places to moderate now. It's getting more cleaner and cleaner unless new post come up to be removed or. . uh moderate.

Oh, you spelled iAmLegacyy7 name wrong btw

Edit: corrected it for ya.

Hell, I don't even like to create a new thread. . . Seem to be lacking in that area and like content ;-; . . . fml

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble Member

Damn my stats are crazy lol i will Cain532 i guess i love my job too much 🙂 Damn we loss some staff again oh well looking forward in seeing more activity from everyone and meeting new staff members. **Note** All low ranking staff members if you see something on the forum thats not correct or breaking rules Report it so higher ranking staff can take care of it 🙂 That is also a big help, Much Appreciated

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble Member

Damn my stats are crazy lol i will Cain532 i guess i love my job too much 🙂 Damn we loss some staff again oh well looking forward in seeing more activity from everyone and meeting new staff members. **Note** All low ranking staff members if you see something on the forum thats not correct or breaking rules Report it so higher ranking staff can take care of it 🙂 That is also a big help, Much Appreciated

It's not all about having the best stats. You're not competing against your fellow staff members here. We've spoken several times that you need to take your role more seriously. You are to moderate your moderators and ensure they are doing their job, not doing everybody's job for them 😛 They won't have any reason to do anything if you're doing it all for them 😛

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble Member

It's not all about having the best stats. You're not competing against your fellow staff members here. We've spoken several times that you need to take your role more seriously. You are to moderate your moderators and ensure they are doing their job, not doing everybody's job for them :p They won't have any reason to do anything if you're doing it all for them :p

Never said i was competing all i said was my stats are crazy. I will only observe from now on.