Notifications
Clear all

Social Media Team

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

So I was talking with Wavy , CallummL , and ExcuseMeInkd about the social media perspective. Inkd said he was looking around the social media sites of Rival Gamer and nothing has been posted. I think we should have a Social Media Team for Rival Gamer. Making the new social media accounts will only take a couple of minutes. We need a team that controls the social media aspect. A team that takes the YouTube submissions and puts them on the channel and make sure they post videos on the channel. They are in charge of making the YouTube channel active and the twitter feed active. Someone who is familiar with YouTube and Twitter. The one's that are on the YouTube team should have a recorder so they can record gameplay and post it bringing in some traffic.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

For youtube I think Wavy fits the job?

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

For youtube I think Wavy fits the job?

There's a few people in my mind that fits this job. Of course Wavy is one of them but he has school and work to focus on.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

I did create a role for this to get exactly what you suggest started.

It didn't bite. At all, in fact the position is still available I think.

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

I did create a role for this to get exactly what you suggest started.

It didn't bite. At all, in fact the position is still available I think.

I had no idea that you made this position already. I'll close this. I believe that the position should be shown around more. Kind of like when y'all were looking for Super Mods.