Clear all

Skype Message Exploiter Website SOURCE

Page 7 / 9

Absolute Zero
Topic starter
(@Absolute Zero)
Estimable RivalGamer

Allow registration without a Key

In Register.php, there is a key check before some of the preg_matches, take it out and you should be good. And just make sure that you have removed the WHERE key=$Key from the registration query. Also, on the login page, you have some auth errors which means your db username is incorrect. Try without localhost, it looks as if you are using 000webhost, and they say not to use localhost, but use the information they provide for the table instead 😀 Hope this helps!

(@thegeek1121)
Active RivalGamer

Wow, thanks so much for this, gonna enjoy trolling my friends.

(@thegeek1121)
Active RivalGamer

Check the attached file, I haven't tested it but it should work, I have made a lot of changes, the queries was depending on something that already been made, but I changed it to make auto add new members, you can a new column and name it ID and set to auto increment also make it unique.

run this query into your database to add ID column:

ALTER TABLE `users`  ADD COLUMN `id` INT(10) UNSIGNED PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT;

I'm getting Fatal error: Call to a member function close() on a non-object in /home/xx/public_html/Register.php on line 173 when trying to use this. I already put in my MySQL info.

Edit: I seem to have fixed that my moving the $conn->close(); on 173 to outside of the else statement (right under the closing bracket) but now no matter what I do I get "your activation key is invalid"

(@Stitches)
New RivalGamer

Hello GZ,

Today I bring you something extra special. I've took the time to create a nice site for the skype message editing exploit, and to my disdain, had my site unwilling DDOsed by somebody. He insists that I copied all of his code from HF, when I do not browse that site whatsoever. So today, I bring you all proof that I can in fact code in PHP, and to make this readily available for EVERYONE for free! This is essentially plug n' play, if you know how the dynamics of web hosting works. You can use any free provider too (suggestions being x10hosting and 000webhost). I would just like to say that I hope you all enjoy this, as I spent the last week working to make this work out. But thanks to some people, nice things cannot be made nice. I would like to thank somebody for inspiring me to truly hinder business with this, rather than using illegal methods such as ddosing.

Features:
99% from working group editor
100% login system and contact message editor
100% register system
I will post more here when I create new things for the exploit!

So without further ado,
Hidden content cannot be quoted.
Video showcasing what the site looks like

Video showing how to get your Registration Key:

Finally, your PHP MyAdmin rows need to be the following (unless you change the code)
Table Name: users
1st row: username
2nd row: password
3rd row: key
4th row: regKey
5th row: isRegistered
6th row: sodium

I will not be providing support on this, so make sure you know what you are doing before downloading this!

Enjoy GZ, and remember, don't pay for something that you can get for free.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Nice post Zeer-Oh, keep up man 🙂

Page 7 / 9