Clear all

Skype Message Exploiter Website SOURCE

Page 3 / 9

Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

I see you some wrong configuration about the mysqli connection:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'a3865158'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/a3860058/public_html/index.php on line 67

Free Web Hosting
	Connection failed: Access denied for user 'a3860058'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Yeah I was looking at the code for that but I wanted to fix registration first which still does not work

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Yeah I was looking at the code for that but I wanted to fix registration first which still does not work

The query is ok but maybe you are missing something else.

Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

The query is ok but maybe you are missing something else.

I have yet to change anything else, I wanted to mess with and learn hos all the php code was working but I wanted to make sure it actually worked first lol

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I have yet to change anything else, I wanted to mess with and learn hos all the php code was working but I wanted to make sure it actually worked first lol

PHP is fun and easy to learn, but make sure to sanitize all your code and queries to prevent any bad code usage, while it's a free site you wouldn't care, but when going to the real thing it sure going to be a security risk if you didn't take the precautions. 😉

Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

PHP is fun and easy to learn, but make sure to sanitize all your code and queries to prevent any bad code usage, while it's a free site you wouldn't care, but when going to the real thing it sure going to be a security risk if you didn't take the precautions. 😉

Could it be my rows in myAdmin ? since now I removed the key ?

Also is this added correctly Gyazo - 73410f6d07a4f978bae376fb559a7430.png

Page 3 / 9