Notifications
Clear all

service/recoverys

Page 2 / 2

Topic starter
(@GTRexxiTu8)

I also agree with this! Recovery services do not need to be pinned though as the services section is not only for lobbies, I can agree with pinning it if the recovery was in lets say the GTA forum for example(y)

Yes that's what I am saying if it was in GTA forum call of duty is not needed for pinned recoverys.but I would say recoverys is not aloud as that could cause a lot for this site.

Wavy
(@Wavy)

We pin what we feel is trustworthy. If a thread has not been pinned yet, it is because the hoster/modder has not been verified or is not very active on the site to keep up with the duties they have in their thread.

Zeus
(@Zeus)

Yes that's what I am saying if it was in GTA forum call of duty is not needed for pinned recoverys.but I would say recoverys is not aloud as that could cause a lot for this site.

If we started to pin recoveries in certain forums/sub-forums then people would not be allowed to host recoveries in the services forum.
We could always pin a few of the well known trusted members but if anyone else wants to host a recovery we can verify them and give them a prefix saying "Verified" as we wouldn't want 50 pinned threads in a section.

Topic starter
(@GTRexxiTu8)

If we started to pin recoveries in certain forums/sub-forums then people would not be allowed to host recoveries in the services forum.
We could always pin a few of the well known trusted members but if anyone else wants to host a recovery we can verify them and give them a prefix saying "Verified" as we wouldn't want 50 pinned threads in a section.

Yes I know that I'm saying as in people shouldn't be aloud to go to call of duty modded lobbies section and just offer a recover service.that is not to profesanal of the site in my eyes. But it's down to you staff what you think.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

There is something going in very soon that will address this 🙂

Page 2 / 2