Changing prefix wit...

Notifications
Clear all

Changing prefix without a Staff member

Xraz
Topic starter
(@Xraz)
New RivalGamer

It would be nice if you could change the prefix for your thread instead of having to ask a staff member to do it for you and they may not even be online at the time so it would be more convenient if you were able to change the prefix of the thread at anytime for example if you had a thread of Recovery Lobbys and you had to go on vacation for sometime you would want to change the prefix to "Close" at anytime without having to ask a Staff member to do it for you just saves everyones time 🙂

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
(@Legless)
New RivalGamer

It would be nice if you could change the prefix for your thread instead of having to ask a staff member to do it for you and they may not even be online at the time so it would be more convenient if you were able to change the prefix of the thread at anytime for example if you had a thread of Recovery Lobbys and you had to go on vacation for sometime you would want to change the prefix to "Close" at anytime without having to ask a Staff member to do it for you just saves everyones time 🙂

I think this is something we will implement shortly. I'll have a word with Glitchy about it, thank you for your suggestion. You will be notified via Alert to whether or not it has been implemented.

Regards,
Josh.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

I have made this possible, but only for premium members currently. Will re review when Glitchy returns