Notifications
Clear all

RTM requests!!! [[CLOSED]]

Page 23 / 35

vicious_results
(@vicious_results)
Eminent Member

ha

Good to know! I'm still struggling with downloadng the game data....shitty internet and what like, 21 gigs worth? or 2 gigs, or something either way it's hell on my internet

Yeah it takes a long time to down load also you will probably have to do a update that will take equally as long. I have heard there is a disc version of the game but if I was to get it for you I wouldn't know how to get it to you. edited to say lol I have 150m internet and it would still take a long time. There is a few bumps to get by but if you can it will be worth it

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable Member

I recommend prioritising games that are older, which are likely to have decreased protection for modifying - meaning more modification to be added into your RTM tool.

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble Member

I recommend prioritising games that are older, which are likely to have decreased protection for modifying - meaning more modification to be added into your RTM tool.

I get where you are coming from, however that's typically not the case. I'll use Metal Gear Solid as an example: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 aren't that far apart from each other, 2 being the older obviously. However, 2 uses a lot more dynamic functions which are harder to work with, while 3 uses primarily static functions. The same thing can be found in many different games. Fight Night uses a lot of dynamic functions as well, and it's a "lower end" game (based on overall popularity) Alien Isolation was also an underrated title, however it's mostly dynamic functions as well. So, the age of a game doesn't exactly equate to an easier game to modify 😉 Hope that clears things up a bit!!

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable Member

I get where you are coming from, however that's typically not the case. I'll use Metal Gear Solid as an example: Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 aren't that far apart from each other, 2 being the older obviously. However, 2 uses a lot more dynamic functions which are harder to work with, while 3 uses primarily static functions. The same thing can be found in many different games. Fight Night uses a lot of dynamic functions as well, and it's a "lower end" game (based on overall popularity) Alien Isolation was also an underrated title, however it's mostly dynamic functions as well. So, the age of a game doesn't exactly equate to an easier game to modify 😉 Hope that clears things up a bit!!

I understand, i hope soon that you will start working on gotham imposters, it's a very fun multiplayer game.
Use a method that is best suited to increased progress/completion of tools for each game.
I look forward to your progress.

vicious_results
(@vicious_results)
Eminent Member

Do you have a tool for fight night champions?

Page 23 / 35