Clear all

RivalGamer [Servers]

Page 7 / 9

1UP
 1UP
(@1UP)
Eminent RivalGamer

I don't understand.

What I am saying is that forums that have game servers, they usually have them because of the members they already have. They don't normally bring people to the site.

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

First of all we need a bigger community plus I wouldn't think anyone would want to cash there money in something that could die in a month.Wait until we have a bigger showout instead of the numbers we have now.

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

First of all we need a bigger community plus I wouldn't think anyone would want to cash there money in something that could die in a month.Wait until we have a bigger showout instead of the numbers we have now.

Bruh. . there are servers that have like 100+ players online with 5k members or even 8k members which we have lmao. But most of them were a private server gamer not a cheater. So, yeah having more than 8k members and increase of popularity might give more chance of cheater to be interested in playing a PS.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

I have always liked the idea of a community (forum) run server like this. Its a perfect opportunity for like minded gamers to smash the crap out of each other, and have a good old laugh about it afterwards. Among other things.

It is, however something that I think requires significant commitment, both financially and in physical time resource.

Get enough people playing, and sharing - it could work out and if it did - be one of the primary functions of the site.

(@01cedric)
New RivalGamer

I´m a Fan of Teamspeak, altought I´m not really a fan of eWoW private Servers, as of I like the original game way more!

Page 7 / 9