Clear all

RivalGamer [Servers]

Page 6 / 9

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

So Hows The Status?
I Would Like To Know As Far As The Development Is Going. 😀
(BTW: Im Not Rushing This Project In Any Way. This Will Take Loads Of Time To My Concern.)

I said maybe later in the future. I'm not planning on anything till the forum gets decent amount of activity. For now I think it will just be a waste also the budget is too low this month due to server renewals and such.

1UP
 1UP
(@1UP)
Eminent RivalGamer

The website is professsional enough for somthing, not one forum has...
Servers!

These servers are for us to meet new people, or eve get people to join the site!
The Servers Will Be For Fun.

What Will Staff Do In The Servers:
Any Type Of Moderator - InGame Mod
Adminisrators And Up- InGame Admistrator
Prime Members- Access Special Items And Powerups?

What Server Types Is Recommended? - Dedicated!

What Servers Will Contain?
- Teamspeak
- Battlefield
- Call of Duty
- Counter-Strike
- Team Fortress 2
- World of Warcraft
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Minecraft
- Garry's Mod
- Starcraft
- Terraria

[Updated]Server Ranks?-
Moderator, Head-Moderator -{You Will Be Able To Apply For, Is Not Site Moderator, Will have Speical Template)
And Prime -{Purchaseable, And Winnble durring contests?)

Server Donator Ranks: Prime, V.I.P, Premium, D0NAT3R. (Purchase Able, And Each One Has Speical Features!)

You Interested?
Leave A Comment Below And You Might Have A Chance To Have Your Idea Implemented!

~Shootaa!

I Would suggest a server with 2 gigs of ram perfect for a mediuim server

Almost all of these games you can get a server for by the slot. The only exception is WoW which honestly would be a waste of time with how many of those exist.

I suppose minecraft would be the other exception but you dont need a vps or dedicated machine any of this (other than a wow server).

Teamspeak you can run free up to 32 slots? It's something like that. That's also provided you host it yourself but it's not like it's something that required anything to really run it.

XG
 XG
Topic starter
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Almost all of these games you can get a server for by the slot. The only exception is WoW which honestly would be a waste of time with how many of those exist.

I suppose minecraft would be the other exception but you dont need a vps or dedicated machine any of this (other than a wow server).

Teamspeak you can run free up to 32 slots? It's something like that. That's also provided you host it yourself but it's not like it's something that required anything to really run it.

Well I suggested this because this would be kinda impacting for the website, you could get new members, contests, special ranks, custom plugins and mod support too.

1UP
 1UP
(@1UP)
Eminent RivalGamer

Well I suggested this because this would be kinda impacting for the website, you could get new members, contests, special ranks, custom plugins and mod support too.

You usually don't get members that way. Usually it's the people you already have that are playing the games and maybe you get 1 or 2 more people.

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

You usually don't get members that way. Usually it's the people you already have that are playing the games and maybe you get 1 or 2 more people.

I don't understand.

Page 6 / 9