Notifications
Clear all

RIP

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

So a man from Denmark has committed suicide after his dog which is classed a banned breed in his area was taken away from him and sadly euthanised.

The owner was given 8 days to come up with evidence that his dog wasn't dangerous and that the breed was not in fact banned, however this task was not possible.

Sadly shortly afterwards, the owner struggling to come to grips with his best friend being taken away and killed, he over dosed on pain medication.

RIP man.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

What a beautiful dog. Sad to see that this happened. RIP.

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

What a beautiful dog. Sad to see that this happened. RIP.

It irritates me how a breed is deemed dangerous and gets branded as a harmful dog which will attack anything. If a dog is brought up correctly and trained well then it will be a good dog. If it's trained to attack anything then that's on the stupidity of the owners.

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

It irritates me how a breed is deemed dangerous and gets branded as a harmful dog which will attack anything. If a dog is brought up correctly and trained well then it will be a good dog. If it's trained to attack anything then that's on the stupidity of the owners.

Exactly my stance. There has been so much research and evidence going into the study of instinctual habits of dogs classed as dangerous. The results were "not dangerous, but only so because humans train that dog to be that way. Thus, society deems that dog dangerous for the actions of our own citizens." F*cking bullsh*t. I for one and a very big dog person. Dogs are awesome. If I had my dog ripped away from me like that and killed, I would have kicked the sh*t out of the people responsible. Or moved to a different place that would allow the dog. No joke.

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Exactly my stance. There has been so much research and evidence going into the study of instinctual habits of dogs classed as dangerous. The results were "not dangerous, but only so because humans train that dog to be that way. Thus, society deems that dog dangerous for the actions of our own citizens." F*cking bullsh*t. I for one and a very big dog person. Dogs are awesome. If I had my dog ripped away from me like that and killed, I would have kicked the sh*t out of the people responsible. Or moved to a different place that would allow the dog. No joke.

Completely agree with you mate, dogs are so loyal to their owner, only want to give their love and only want to receive yours. For people to train that out them and train them to be killers is just cruel. It's sad when you see an animal of such innocence killed for no reason but yet humans can kill each other without such consequences.