Notifications
Clear all

RG API 3.0

Page 2 / 3

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Can't wait to use it!!! Will the old API still work still?

Yes the old API won't be taken down anytime soon, and you can use this for testing only if you find any bugs or awkward behavior please report it here.

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Yes the old API won't be taken down anytime soon, and you can use this for testing only if you find any bugs or awkward behavior please report it here.

I more ask for other tools that still use the old API 😛 I intend to make the permanent switch over to this new API. Great job on it dude, I know you been bustin' ass to get it where it is.

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I more ask for other tools that still use the old API :p I intend to make the permanent switch over to this new API. Great job on it dude, I know you been bustin' ass to get it where it is.

The API coding itself wasn't much of a hassle but dnguard protection and server integration was really annoying.

BTW do you like the Verification form or should I redesign it? I didn't get the time to make a good looking form so idk. ;(

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

YAY!!!!! 3.0 Nice Release boss Cyb3r (y)

Amazing work Cyb3r 😀

Thanks guys, let me know if you had any trouble with it.

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

The API coding itself wasn't much of a hassle but dnguard protection and server integration was really annoying.

BTW do you like the Verification form or should I redesign it? I didn't get the time to make a good looking form so idk. ;(

I think it looks good 🙂 Oh, one thiung I found. the RGXP seems to be bugged a little bit. I have 3,034 but it comes out as a strange decimal of 3034.4600 with the API

Page 2 / 3