Resident Evil 5 RTM...

Notifications
Clear all

Resident Evil 5 RTM Tool

Page 19 / 25

(@Haziq91)
New RivalGamer
  1. Yo dude, ok i finally figured out about that ccapi thingy, got it all work and connected, but when i activate the option, my game freeze.. Why is this happening man?? Did i do anything wrong?
Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer
  1. Yo dude, ok i finally figured out about that ccapi thingy, got it all work and connected, but when i activate the option, my game freeze.. Why is this happening man?? Did i do anything wrong?

Make sure you have the latest update and choose the right region for your game (BLES or BLUS).

(@Haziq91)
New RivalGamer

Make sure you have the latest update and choose the right region for your game (BLES or BLUS).

Yeah i had an bles version of the game... But mine is gold edition.. Could this be the problem?? And if it does work, i had to turn my pc eaxh time i want to play this game?? Herm.... Can i just make a request for cheat pkag without that 1 hit kill, pleaseee..

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Yeah i had an bles version of the game... But mine is gold edition.. Could this be the problem?? And if it does work, i had to turn my pc eaxh time i want to play this game?? Herm.... Can i just make a request for cheat pkag without that 1 hit kill, pleaseee..

No it's not a problem this should work with gold edition, can you tell me which cheats freezes you when you enable it?

Have you tried both regions?

(@Haziq91)
New RivalGamer

No it's not a problem this should work with gold edition, can you tell me which cheats freezes you when you enable it?

Have you tried both regions?

Cheat that i always wanted, freeze mercenaries time... I only tried bles since i had that version... Awhhh man... I rwally need thise code to wreck havoc on mercenaries

Page 19 / 25