Clear all

Resident Evil 5 RTM Tool

Page 18 / 25

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Yes... I'm using multiman

Then yes you must connect your PS3 to PC using either TMAPI or CCAPI, if you never used any of them then you might want to google it a bit it's not hard though.

Then you can connect through the tool and use the mods online or offline, it works on both.

(@Haziq91)
New RivalGamer

Then yes you must connect your PS3 to PC using either TMAPI or CCAPI, if you never used any of them then you might want to google it a bit it's not hard though.

Then you can connect through the tool and use the mods online or offline, it works on both.

TMAPI??CCAPI??? Ohh God thats new to me.... Well time to find Google.. Thanks you so much, if does nit succeed?? Can i request for the pkg??

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

TMAPI??CCAPI??? Ohh God thats new to me.... Well time to find Google.. Thanks you so much, if does nit succeed?? Can i request for the pkg??

CCAPI is already available here: http://www.enstoneworld.com/articles/view/16/CCAPI_2_60_Revision_7

TMAPI is protected by law so you will not find it anywhere public, maybe torrent sites or else where but not on forums like this, just google "ProDG Target Manager" and "ProDG Debugger".

(@Haziq91)
New RivalGamer

CCAPI is already available here: http://www.enstoneworld.com/articles/view/16/CCAPI_2_60_Revision_7

TMAPI is protected by law so you will not find it anywhere public, maybe torrent sites or else where but not on forums like this, just google "ProDG Target Manager" and "ProDG Debugger".

Thanks brah, i'll seewhat i can do

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Tool has been update, change log is below:

1. Tool now is compatible with Windows 10
  2. Tool now supports CCAPI 2.50
Page 18 / 25