Release TU3 all cli...

Notifications
Clear all

Release TU3 all client mod menu source by ataw10

Topic starter
(@DonQMoDz)
New RivalGamer

r2r_menus released a mod menu source he made about a hour ago.
("I thought seeing as many mod menus as mw2 might be fun lets see what happens your job is to make the game fun i have provided you with a working all client source that i updated from a mw3 mod menu source i found i did not work on this long but it works and you should be able to do the rest on your on if you made a mw2 mod menu than you will understand how this works instantly this is in a dash launch plugin form i will release .dll tonight or tomorrow on this thread all i ask is that you keep the credits page in the code at the top. If you remove my name that is fine but the people i have listed deserve most of the credit don't be that way here is credit to the people who helped me")

Menu Download
Virus scan
Source
Virus scan

credits*
TeamGeckos KYZA
imGol2den
SC58
nicholasbroo
xI cHOcOLaTe

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

r2r_menus released a mod menu source he made about a hour ago.
("I thought seeing as many mod menus as mw2 might be fun lets see what happens your job is to make the game fun i have provided you with a working all client source that i updated from a mw3 mod menu source i found i did not work on this long but it works and you should be able to do the rest on your on if you made a mw2 mod menu than you will understand how this works instantly this is in a dash launch plugin form i will release .dll tonight or tomorrow on this thread all i ask is that you keep the credits page in the code at the top. If you remove my name that is fine but the people i have listed deserve most of the credit don't be that way here is credit to the people who helped me")

Menu Download
Virus scan
Source
Virus scan

credits*
TeamGeckos KYZA
imGol2den
SC58
nicholasbroo
xI cHOcOLaTe

Nice, hopefully the source is neat and clear to view. Scruffy coders are annoying lol...

(@Markie6464)
New RivalGamer

i cant use this on MS VS cuz my MS VS is 2010 i think this is 2013

(@Zeugato)
New RivalGamer

i cant use this on MS VS cuz my MS VS is 2010 i think this is 2013

Nope. You're supposed to have VS 2010.