Page 9 / 11

(@ignitione)
New RivalGamer

Great and many thanks!

Djloveboy
(@Djloveboy)
New RivalGamer

@Cain532 Hi Bro !!!
how large are the files that are on your route bles01294/usdir !!! (KB and Mb ) in your PS3 !!! is to compare with my route !! I'm try to fix problem !!! in my ps3 menú only work a little option ( Drunk ..medusa...súper jump...all weapon...teleport ...world option ) not work ( mount option when spawn horse character teleport underground and glitch tv video .....(spawn option not work )

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

@Cain532 Hi Bro !!!
how large are the files that are on your route bles01294/usdir !!! (KB and Mb ) in your PS3 !!! is to compare with my route !! I'm try to fix problem !!! in my ps3 menú only work a little option ( Drunk ..medusa...súper jump...all weapon...teleport ...world option ) not work ( mount option when spawn horse character teleport underground and glitch tv video .....(spawn option not work )

I'll upload a picture in a little bit, sorry don't have time for it right now 🙁 I'm also working to fix this sprx because I have no clue why it's giving so many people all these issues.

Djloveboy
(@Djloveboy)
New RivalGamer

Hey bro @Cain532 look im fix the problem mod menu work now !!!! I only did 2 step

1) when put sprx in tmp folder .!!! rename option .. delete( .sprx) and rename again !!!

2) change region in debug setting to europe join game offline open menu test few minute and quit game and change my region to north america again !!!!!

Now work thanks bro !!!!!!!!!! For spawn animals and characters only disable server in menu !!!!! ( Spawn car kick me out multiplayer)

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey bro @Cain532 look im fix the problem mod menu work now !!!! I only did 2 step

1) when put sprx in tmp folder .!!! rename option .. delete( .sprx) and rename again !!!

2) change region in debug setting to europe join game offline open menu test few minute and quit game and change my region to north america again !!!!!

Now work thanks bro !!!!!!!!!! For spawn animals and characters only disable server in menu !!!!! ( Spawn car kick me out multiplayer)

I'm so glad it works for you!!! And yes, spawning a car only works if you are host

Page 9 / 11