Red Dead Rekt RELEASE

Page 10 / 11

KiLLaDevBwGMoDz
(@KiLLaDevBwGMoDz)
New RivalGamer

yo, that's pretty decent thx 4 sharing

(@jaffacakez)
New RivalGamer

please release this other read dead versions as I can't use this with my BLES version 🙁

(@jaris443)
New RivalGamer

For some reason I can't get mine to work (the game boots from menu screen the takes me back to menu screen) the sprx is named RedDeadRekt.sprx is that right and the eboot in the usual place am I doing something wrong. Edit: also my bles is different to yours it's Bles000680 would that make a difference or not

(@jaffacakez)
New RivalGamer

For some reason I can't get mine to work (the game boots from menu screen the takes me back to menu screen) the sprx is named RedDeadRekt.sprx is that right and the eboot in the usual place am I doing something wrong. Edit: also my bles is different to yours it's Bles000680 would that make a difference or not

read the description it says it does not work with BLES000680 which is also my problem ive asked when it will be released to work with other BLES versions but ive recieved no replies, i hope you kept your original eboot as it won't work for us atm

(@jaris443)
New RivalGamer

read the description it says it does not work with BLES000680 which is also my problem ive asked when it will be released to work with other BLES versions but ive recieved no replies, i hope you kept your original eboot as it won't work for us atm

Yeah I kept my Original eboot as a backup however you can just delete rdr in the game utility reinstall the updates and it will fix your eboot problem if you ever misplace it. I'll be waiting for a release then I guess, thanks for letting me know. EDIT: couldn't I just install the version of rdr the mod is for and it would work fine right

Page 10 / 11