Notifications
Clear all

Really?

Page 1 / 3

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Checking the moderation logs shows that i'm doing 90% of your job which made me think why do I need you for?

Sorry if it sound harsh but that's the truth so I just want to say i'm in middle of re-evaluating everyone and I will be removing the ones who doesn't fit my needs, so if you want to keep your position you better get back on the track and start doing your job.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
11 Replies
KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

Oh how sad it may sound not all doing theire job really 🙁

As you already know im doing my best trying keep track on forum doing moderation , also leading the legend and developing and coding tools for the site and making tutorials etc

Im active atleast ones aday and always active the whole weekends

And as you know im very busy person

Im doing my best buddy 😀

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Oh how sad it may sound not all doing theire job really 🙁

As you already know im doing my best trying keep track on forum doing moderation , also leading the legend and developing and coding tools for the site and making tutorials etc

Im active atleast ones aday and always active the whole weekends

And as you know im very busy person

Im doing my best buddy 😀

I know there's active mods such as you but at least try to use your moderation tools, I mean the forum is FULL with spam messages everywhere I wonder if you guys blind or just not doing your job correctly.

KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

I know there's active mods such as you but at least try to use your moderation tools, I mean the forum is FULL with spam messages everywhere I wonder if you guys blind or just not doing your job correctly.

Im just was looking the threads before you made this thread as just back home ^-^ so be doing some moderation right now

KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

I just looked the threads and did alot of moderation .
Its really horrible how much crap/spam threads has .

Will be keep track after it everyday after work as much as i can

And give more time to the forum to keep it clean and nice

Page 1 / 3